Join the team: Front End Engineer
In this position you’ll build web-based user interfaces and data visualizations for cutting edge IoT products and integrated data sources in a creative and innovative environment that involves heavy collaboration.
If you enjoy complex challenges and want to gain unique experience working with some of the world's largest brands then we have a home for you! Our technology has been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch Disrupt, Inc, the Today Show, and more.
Our Core Values: Take ownership. Innovate fearlessly. Run fast.
The position is available immediately, offers competitive salary, benefits, and flexible schedule.
- Maintain and enhance our existing set of internal and customer-facing web apps.
- Build new features and optimize efficiency and performance of our front end infrastructure as we scale.
- Perform manual and automated QA testing.
- Diligent action item/bug tracking, and presentations to cross-functional/internal teams to manage project milestones and issues.
- Must have 5+ years of web development experience.
- Must have knowledge of best practices of front end web development, including principles for maintainable, performant, and secure code.
- Must have experience with Git.
- Must have experience with Mac OS.
- Must have good time management habits and the ability to work in a fast-3paced, nimble environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Vue.js and/or Bootstrap is strongly preferred.
- BS in computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related field is preferred, but not strictly required.
- Knowledge of data science is a plus.
- Experience with Python and/or SQL is a plus.
- Web and graphic design skills are a plus.
Retail Aware Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.